Monday 1 February 2016

Hello


My pen name is Sansa and I am a part time writer and a full time reader. I am obsess with books. I will dedicate my time to write book reviews in this blog although I am not that good, but I'll try my best. I might try to write my own novel in English or in my mother tongue if I have the time. Kindly note that English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar mistakes and etc. I love young adult, fantasy, sci-fi, mystery books, but these genres are not very popular in my country for local books. 

I usually buy my books online or from local bookstores. Online books are so much cheaper and since I do not live in a big city, I have a very limited choice of bookstores around my vicinity. So online shopping is the only choice I have for my massive haul of books. 

I love chocolates and coffee. I love to eat everything in general but I hate vegetables and soy beans. I am not very young, I graduated from a local university around 5 years ago. I have a cat and I named him Sherlock. I am very introvert and shy person. I don't have many friends so books are my escapism.

Enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment